Alessandra in the News
- Redistricting Caused Chaos. Some Savvy Politicians Are Making the Most of It The New York Times, July 29, 2022
- Biaggi Seeks to Block Sean Patrick Maloney’s Chosen Path to Re-election
The New York Times, May 23, 2022
- Ocasio-Cortez endorses progressive Alessandra Biaggi over Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney
CNN, June 7, 2022
- ‘We have to break tradition’: New York’s Alessandra Biaggi thinks it’s time for a new type of Democrat
The 19th, June 9, 2022
- Sean Patrick Maloney Is Getting Primaried After Ticking Off Democrats
New York Magazine, May 23, 2022
For media requests, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Campaign Events
- League of Women Voters Virtual Candidate Forum: Monday, August 1, 2022 at 7pm
- Location: Zoom
- Register here
- Team Biaggi Outdoor Rally: Friday, August 5, 2022 at 6:30pm
- Location: Congers Lake Memorial Park
- RSVP here
Voters in NY-17 need to see at home and on the go that Sean Patrick Maloney is a self-serving corporate politician who sells out our Democratic values to further his political career and benefit his corporate donors.
- Maloney has taken over $650,000 from the healthcare and big pharma industries and voted with the GOP six times to weaken Obamacare.
- Maloney has a history of backing candidates who support overturning Roe v Wade. He has endorsed numerous Republican candidates in the Hudson Valley and just recently supported the reelection of Henry Cuellar, the last anti-choice Democrat in the House of Representatives.
- Maloney has also taken over $65,000 from the fossil fuel industry and voted in support of the Keystone Pipeline and supported the expansion of the Danskammer fracked gas plant in Newburgh, NY.
- Finally, Maloney has taken over $4 million from Wall Street and the financial industry, and then voted with Republicans to weaken Dodd Frank.
All of Us
A proud New York Democrat, Senator Biaggi is running to deliver real change in Washington.